Kerala tour package from Bangalore 7 Nights 8 Days by Train
Call us at 09887694726
|Package Type||Cost PP|
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Bangalore 7 Nights 8 Days by Train here.
7 Nights 8 Days Bangalore to Kerala itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Start from Bangalore by Train
- Day 02 :: Reach at Cochin
- Day 03 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 04 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 05 :: Thekkady to Kumarakom ( Approx. 130 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 06 :: Kumarakom to Alleppey ( Approx. 35 Kms & 1 hour )
- Day 07 :: Back from Cochin and start for Bangalore ( Approx. 50 Kms & 1 hours )
- Day 08 :: Reach at Bangalore by Train
Bangalore to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Bangalore families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Bangalore here.
Bangalore to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Bangalore to Kerala and Kerala to Bangalore
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Bangalore to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Bangalore to Kerala Packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS617 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Bangalore to Cochin here. Few Cities in the World have the power to attract and motivate a casual visitor to move there permanently. Bangalore is one of those rare cities which makes people who are new to the City to call themselves proud Bangaloreans.
Bangalore, a real cool place on Planet Earth is the capital of Karnataka, a major state in the southern part of India. It is indeed cool the people, the place and of course the weather. Bangalore is unique in many ways. It has the most pleasant weather whole the year which got itself the name Pensioner Paradise. Bangalore city is now the nerve centre of industrial activity in the state with the presence of several Public Sector Undertakings. The Electronic City in Bommasandra and the Software Technology Park, called the IT Park, which has come up on the outskirts of the city, has earned the reputation of being the “Silicon” Valley of India. Many multinational and Indian companies are represented here. Ranked among the 10 fastest growing cities in the world. People from Bangalore love to visit at Cochin during summer.
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 1 Night 2 Days in 5,450/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 2 Nights 3 Days in 7,200/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,000/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 4 Nights 5 Days in 10,800/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 6 Nights 7 Days in 10,950/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 5 Nights 6 Days in 12,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 7 Nights 8 Days in 12,750/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 8 Nights 9 Days in 14,500/- INR
Kerala tour package from Bangalore 9 Nights 10 Days in 16,300/- INR
Kerala Packages from other cities
|Destination||✴ Bangalore - Cochin - Kerala - Cochin - Bangalore ✴|
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Pick up point||Bangalore, Karnataka, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Bangalore, Karnataka, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||twelve Thousand Seven hundred fifty Indian Rupeess|
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
Services Offered by Us
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.