Kerala tour package from Chennai 8 Nights 9 Days by Train
Call us at 09887694726
|Package Type||Cost PP|
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Chennai 8 Nights 9 Days by Train here.
8 Nights 9 Days Chennai to Kerala itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Start from Chennai by Train
- Day 02 :: Reach at Cochin
- Day 03 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 04 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 05 :: Thekkady to Kumarakom ( Approx. 130 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 06 :: Kumarakom to Alleppey ( Approx. 35 Kms & 1 hour )
- Day 07 :: Alleppey to Varkala ( Approx. 106 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 08 :: Back from Cochin and start for Chennai ( Approx. 160 Kms & 4 hours )
- Day 09 :: Reach at Chennai by Train
Chennai to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Chennai families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget tour packages to Kerala from Chennai here.
Chennai to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Chennai to Kerala and Kerala to Chennai
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Chennai to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Chennai to Kerala packages here.
Hotels / Resorts / Boathouses at Kerala Stay
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Boathouses at Kerala, India. We have all duration Kerala packages. Even you can make any customization in your Kerala package duration before booking always.
Find all Kerala 9 days packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS645 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Chennai here. Chennai is the largest city in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, and located on the south-eastern Coromandel Coast off the Bay of Bengal, this vibrant metropolis serves as a gateway to the culture of South India. The city is a major hub of cultural, commercial and education in South India. The city of Chennai has also been endowed with the rich heritage of art and culture. Carnatic Music and Bharatanatyam are two of the best and biggest cultural exports of Chennai or broadly, the Tamil culture. The annual cultural event of Madras Music Season, where respected artistes pour in from all over the city to perform, is a chance when you can soak in the absolute magic of rich musical heritage of South India. Besides, the city offers a kaleidoscopic view to the rich South Indian drama, architecture, sculpture, arts and crafts. Peoples of Chennai like to visit Cochin for vacation tour.
Kerala tour package from Chennai 8 Nights 9 Days in 14,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 9 Nights 10 Days in 16,300/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 1 Night 2 Days in 5,750/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 2 Nights 3 Days in 7,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,300/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,000/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 4 Nights 5 Days in 11,100/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 7 Nights 8 Days in 12,750/- INR
Kerala tour package from Chennai 5 Nights 6 Days in 12,850/- INR
Kerala Tour Packages from other cities
|Destination||✴ Chennai - Cochin - Kerala - Cochin - Chennai ✴|
|Duration||8 Nights / 9 Days|
|Pick up point||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||Fourteen Thousand Five Hundred Fifty Indian Rupeess|
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
- Having range of options
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
- Travel Guide Services
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala an amazing destination, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.