Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 8 Nights 9 Days by Train
Call us at 09887694726
|Package Type||Cost PP|
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 8 Nights 9 Days by Train here.
8 Nights 9 Days Coimbatore to Kerala itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Start from Coimbatore by Train
- Day 02 :: Reach at Cochin
- Day 03 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 04 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 05 :: Thekkady to Kumarakom ( Approx. 130 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 06 :: Kumarakom to Alleppey ( Approx. 35 Kms & 1 hour )
- Day 07 :: Alleppey to Varkala ( Approx. 106 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 08 :: Back from Cochin and start for Coimbatore ( Approx. 160 Kms & 4 hours )
- Day 09 :: Reach at Coimbatore by Train
Coimbatore to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Coimbatore families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget tour packages to Kerala from Coimbatore here.
Coimbatore to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Coimbatore to Kerala and Kerala to Coimbatore
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Coimbatore to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Coimbatore to Kerala packages here.
Hotels / Resorts / Boathouses at Kerala Stay
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Boathouses at Kerala, India. We have all duration Kerala packages. Even you can make any customization in your Kerala package duration before booking always.
Find all Kerala 9 days packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS636 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Coimbatore to Cochin here. Coimbatore is located in the state of Tamil Nadu. Also known as Kovai, Coimbatore is the second largest city in the state. It is a major commercial hub and is popularly called the Manchester of South India. Geographically, the city is located at the foothills of the Nilgiri Hills and on the river bank of the river Noyyal, which flows through the western part of Tamil Nadu. Bordered on all sides by the Western Ghats, this city has a pleasant climate and peaceful atmosphere. It is not only an important manufacturing and textile centre of the country but is even listed among the fastest growing Indian cities. Coimbatore city attracts tourists from all over the state. The city is famous for its waterfalls, hill stations, forest areas, dams as well as a number of places of worship. A few of them located in and around the city are Anjeneyar Kovil, Athar Jamad Masjid, Eachanaari Vinayaga Temple, etc.
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 7 Nights 8 Days in 12,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 8 Nights 9 Days in 14,300/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 9 Nights 10 Days in 16,100/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 1 Night 2 Days in 5,000/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 2 Nights 3 Days in 6,800/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 3 Nights 4 Days in 8,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 4 Nights 5 Days in 10,350/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 6 Nights 7 Days in 10,750/- INR
Kerala tour package from Coimbatore 5 Nights 6 Days in 12,100/- INR
Kerala Tour Packages from other cities
|Destination||✴ Coimbatore - Cochin - Kerala - Cochin - Coimbatore ✴|
|Duration||8 Nights / 9 Days|
|Pick up point||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||Fourteen Thousand Three Hundred Indian Rupeess|
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
- Having range of options
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
- Travel Guide Services
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala an amazing destination, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.