Kerala tour package from Goa 4 Nights 5 Days by Flight
Call us at 09887694726
|Package Type||Cost PP|
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Goa 4 Nights 5 Days by Flight here.
4 Nights 5 Days Goa to Kerala itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Goa to Arrival at Cochin by Flight
- Day 02 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 03 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 04 :: Thekkady to Kumarakom ( Approx. 130 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 05 :: Back from Cochin to Goa by Flight ( Approx. 48 Kms & 1 hours )
Goa to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Goa families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Goa here.
Goa to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Goa to Kerala and Kerala to Goa
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Goa to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Goa to Kerala Packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS695 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Goa to Cochin here. Neatly tucked into the Western coast of India, Goa is the state associated most with touristy beaches, a happening nightlife and over 300-year old Portuguese architecture. Referred to as the city of churches by many, the culture of Goa has the lingering effect of being a Portugal colony. Visibly different from the rest of the country, Goa has characteristic colourful houses, lush green fields and a soothing languidness in the atmosphere. The charming villages of Goa are ideal for a laidback morning walk or an aimless evening stroll. North and South regions of the place are strikingly different, the former is a cultural hub with traditional eateries and markets, while the latter makes for an idyllic vacation with its 5 star hotels, private beaches and a mix of white sand and clean blue water. Under the star laden skies, each festivity becomes more alive. People of Goa like to visit Cochin for vacation and holiday tour.
Kerala tour package from Goa 1 Night 2 Days in 5,850/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 2 Nights 3 Days in 7,600/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,350/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 6 Nights 7 Days in 10,900/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 4 Nights 5 Days in 11,150/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 7 Nights 8 Days in 12,700/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 5 Nights 6 Days in 12,900/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 8 Nights 9 Days in 14,450/- INR
Kerala tour package from Goa 9 Nights 10 Days in 16,200/- INR
Kerala Packages from other cities
|Destination||✴ Goa - Cochin - Kerala - Cochin - Goa ✴|
|Duration||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pick up point||Goa, Airport|
|Dropping point||Goa, Airport|
|Total Cost||eleven Thousand One hundred fifty Indian Rupeess|
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
Services Offered by Us
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.