Kerala tour package from Hubli 6 Nights 7 Days by Train
Call us at 09887694726
|Package Type||Cost PP|
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Hubli 6 Nights 7 Days by Train here.
6 Nights 7 Days Hubli to Kerala itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Start from Hubli by Train
- Day 02 :: Reach at Cochin
- Day 03 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 04 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 05 :: Thekkady to Kumarakom ( Approx. 130 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 06 :: Back from Cochin and start for Hubli ( Approx. 48 Kms & 1 hour )
- Day 07 :: Reach at Hubli by Train
Hubli to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Hubli families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Hubli here.
Hubli to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Hubli to Kerala and Kerala to Hubli
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Hubli to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Hubli to Kerala Packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS679 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Hubli to Cochin here. The second largest city in Karnataka state, Hubli forms the agglomerate town area with the city of Dharwad making it the largest urban area next to Bangalore. Hubli is the capital city of North Karnataka and one among the fastest growing city.The city is also called Chota Mumbai being commercially strong. Hubli is also referred as Hubbali which means flowering creeper in Kannada. Hubli is often linked with Dharwad which lies around 20 km from Hubli and together they are known as Hubli-Dharwad. Hubli, being a commercial hub, is multicultural. A great deal of religious mix can be witnessed here in Hubli like Hindus, Christians, Muslims and Jains. Hence many festivals are celebrated here widely including Navratri, Christmas, Eid, Holi etc. The place usually has a sultry wet and dry climate all over the year. From February to June the place is hot and dry, typical summer. From June, the monsoon season starts with great humidity and moderate temperature. Peoples of Hubli like to visit Cochin in summer and winters time.
Kerala tour package from Hubli 1 Night 2 Days in 5,800/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 2 Nights 3 Days in 7,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,350/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,050/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 4 Nights 5 Days in 11,100/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 7 Nights 8 Days in 12,850/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 5 Nights 6 Days in 12,850/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 8 Nights 9 Days in 14,600/- INR
Kerala tour package from Hubli 9 Nights 10 Days in 16,350/- INR
Kerala Packages from other cities
|Destination||✴ Hubli - Cochin - Kerala - Cochin - Hubli ✴|
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Pick up point||Hubli, Karnataka, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Hubli, Karnataka, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||eleven Thousand fifty Indian Rupeess|
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
Services Offered by Us
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.