Kerala tour package from Pune 4 Nights 5 Days by Flight
Call us at 09887694726
|Package Type||Cost PP|
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Pune 4 Nights 5 Days by Flight here.
4 Nights 5 Days Pune to Kerala itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Pune to Arrival at Cochin by Flight
- Day 02 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 03 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 04 :: Thekkady to Kumarakom ( Approx. 130 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 05 :: Back from Cochin to Pune by Flight ( Approx. 48 Kms & 1 hours )
Pune to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Pune families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget tour packages to Kerala from Pune here.
Pune to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Pune to Kerala and Kerala to Pune
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Pune to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Pune to Kerala packages here.
Hotels / Resorts / Boathouses at Kerala Stay
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Boathouses at Kerala, India. We have all duration Kerala packages. Even you can make any customization in your Kerala package duration before booking always.
Find all Kerala 5 days packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS794 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Pune to Cochin here. Pune is a sprawling city in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It was once the base of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire, which lasted from 1674 to 1818. It is known for the grand Aga Khan Palace, built in 1892 and now a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, whose ashes are preserved in the garden. The 8th-century Pataleshwar Cave Temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Pune is one of the fastest growing cities in the Asia-Pacific region. The Mercer 2017 Quality of Living Rankings evaluated living conditions in more than 440 cities around the world and ranked Pune at 145, second in India after Hyderabad. People from Pune Like to come Cochin during winter time.
Kerala tour package from Pune 1 Night 2 Days in 6,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 2 Nights 3 Days in 8,350/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 3 Nights 4 Days in 10,100/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,400/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 4 Nights 5 Days in 11,900/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 7 Nights 8 Days in 13,200/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 5 Nights 6 Days in 13,700/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 8 Nights 9 Days in 14,950/- INR
Kerala tour package from Pune 9 Nights 10 Days in 16,750/- INR
Kerala Tour Packages from other cities
|Destination||✴ Pune - Cochin - Kerala - Cochin - Pune ✴|
|Duration||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pick up point||Pune, Maharastra, Airport|
|Dropping point||Pune, Maharastra, Airport|
|Total Cost||Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred Indian Rupeess|
Mumbai Kerala Mumbai honeymoon, family and group best and budget tour offers
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
- Having range of options
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
- Travel Guide Services
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala an amazing destination, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.