Kerala tour package from Madurai 3 Nights 4 Days by Flight
Call us at 09887694726
|Package Type||Cost PP|
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Madurai 3 Nights 4 Days by Flight here.
3 Nights 4 Days Madurai to Kerala itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Madurai to Arrival at Cochin by Flight
- Day 02 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 03 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 04 :: Back from Cochin to Madurai by Flight ( Approx. 160 Kms & 4 hours )
Madurai to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Madurai families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Madurai here.
Madurai to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Madurai to Kerala and Kerala to Madurai
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Madurai to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Madurai to Kerala Packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS766 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Madurai to Cochin here. Much like Varanasi in the north, Madurai is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in India. Situated on the banks of Vaigai river in Tamil Nadu, the city is known for its Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple. Apart from being a pilgrim town, a popular tourist destination, a cultural hotspot and the erstwhile capital of the Pandyan dynasty Madurai is also known for its food, cuisine, architecture, shopping and endearing people.Madurai is known by several names: Koodal nagaram, Malligai maanagar, Koil maanagar, Thoonga nagaram and Naanmada koodal among others. The city even finds mention in the Tamil classical epic, Silappatikaram that revolves around Kannagi who avenges her husbandâ€™s death by destroying the Pandyan kingdom. Festivals of Madurai are popular and attract a lot of visitors. Meenakshi Tirukalyanam, the 10-day annual festival celebrated during April-May, attracts over a million visitors. The Jallikattu, the game of taming angry bulls, is similar to the Pampalona Bull Run held in Spain. Citizens of Madurai like to come Cochin in summer time.
Kerala tour package from Madurai 4 Nights 5 Days in 10,000/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 6 Nights 7 Days in 10,450/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 5 Nights 6 Days in 11,700/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 7 Nights 8 Days in 12,150/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 8 Nights 9 Days in 13,850/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 9 Nights 10 Days in 15,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 1 Night 2 Days in 4,900/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 2 Nights 3 Days in 6,600/- INR
Kerala tour package from Madurai 3 Nights 4 Days in 8,300/- INR
Kerala Packages from other cities
|Destination||✴ Madurai - Cochin - Kerala - Cochin - Madurai ✴|
|Duration||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Pick up point||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, Airport|
|Dropping point||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, Airport|
|Total Cost||Eight Thousand Three hundred Indian Rupeess|
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
Services Offered by Us
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.