Kerala tour package from Nagpur 7 Nights 8 Days by Train
- You can contact us for more offers and discounts.
- On Season and Long Weekend rates may vary, then above mentioned PP INR rates.
Get Kerala tour package from Nagpur 7 Nights 8 Days by Train here.
7 Nights 8 Days Nagpur to Kerala itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Start from Nagpur by Train
- Day 02 :: Reach at Cochin
- Day 03 :: Cochin to Munnar ( Approx. 120 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 04 :: Munnar to Thekkady ( Approx. 100 Kms & 2.5 hours )
- Day 05 :: Thekkady to Kumarakom ( Approx. 130 Kms & 3 hours )
- Day 06 :: Kumarakom to Alleppey ( Approx. 35 Kms & 1 hour )
- Day 07 :: Back from Cochin and start for Nagpur ( Approx. 50 Kms & 1 hours )
- Day 08 :: Reach at Nagpur by Train
Nagpur to Kerala Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Nagpur families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Nagpur here.
Nagpur to Kerala Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Nagpur to Kerala and Kerala to Nagpur
- Complete package by Car from Cochin to Cochin
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Nagpur to Kerala Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Nagpur to Kerala Packages here.
For getting today's offers and discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code KTS788 on 09887694726.
Click here to SMS
Get Kerala packages from Nagpur to Cochin here. Nagpur is a main city in the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. It is the second capital of Maharashtra and the third largest city of the state after Mumbai and Pune. It is the second greenest city of India. It is popularly known as the Orange City as it is the main trade centre of oranges. It is located at the centre of the heartland and is almost equidistance from the metro cities – New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai. It also acts as a transport hub in India as all the main highways of the country intersect there. Nagpur is an important centre for the Indian Armed Forces. The headquarters of the Maintenance Command of the Indian Air Force is located in Vayusena Nagar of the city. There are many MI-8 helicopters and IAF carriers IL-76 in this centre. In the cantonment, there are other important military units too such as the Institute of Military law, the Army Postal Service Centre and a hospital for the soldier. People of Nagpur like to come Cochin in summer.
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 1 Night 2 Days in 7,150/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 2 Nights 3 Days in 8,950/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 3 Nights 4 Days in 10,750/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,600/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 4 Nights 5 Days in 12,550/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 7 Nights 8 Days in 13,400/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 5 Nights 6 Days in 14,350/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 8 Nights 9 Days in 15,200/- INR
Kerala tour package from Nagpur 9 Nights 10 Days in 17,000/- INR
Kerala Packages from other cities
Whys only us
- Working from last 12+ years
- Direct Cochin, Kerala Based
- Always having superb services
- More then 21,481+ Customers
- More then 24+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 active Support
Services Offered by Us
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Boat House Bookings
- Adventure Activities
Kerala family package was really affordable tour package for me. I am really happy to tell you that keralakourssale.com had completed all the promises, that they told me, before booking the package. After visiting the Kerala, I understand, it was the most beautiful destination in all over India. I was there with my family and after visiting the beauty of Kerala, my family wants to go there again. I have seen so many points with this package. That was very famous for the rotating path and tree plantation, Backwaters, Historical Places and many more things. There I saw, that all the places were very old and blessed with nature. At the last I want to suggest all the people for Kerala, who want to spend their holidays at some exotic place with their family.
After searching online, I finalized that Kerala will be a good and lovely place for my honeymoon. There are a lot of the places, which can give us excitement and happiness during the honeymoon. On my honeymoon, I also went with a Kerala Honeymoon Package. We have created many of the unforgettable memories. I know, that was the best time of our life. One of the special things at there was Boathouse. An Ayurveda Treatment Center, where we both went for the massage. It really relaxed our bodies. After a lot of the local sightseeing, we finally reached in the hotel in late evening. My husband still says, that he is very thankful to me for selecting a lovely place. At the last I want to say to all of you, that Kerala is a superb destination for the Honeymooners.
Kerala tour package was a nice experience, that I had in my life. The all the points were managed by the travel agency was very good. They know very well the human mind. They know when you have to visit, which places also. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all the things were arranged very well. We never feel hunger within the tour. If I talked about the accommodation, then I bought a seven days package. Every day they take us to a new place and all the listed places were very nice. We had never felt bored during the Tour. The food was also delicious. After watching the Kerala beauty, I want to go there again. Thanks for all the travels staff to give me such a nice journey. I want to tell all of you, that no one place is beautiful, then the Kerala, Simply It is best.